Shhh….

So I found a way to use my sample, afterall. I attached it to some fabric and laced it on to some card. On reflection, its a bit puffy and I should have used felt to cover the card instead of wadding. It was a new technique I used to mount Tallulah Seaside which I’d already forgotten about: cut a piece of mount card, attach 2 or 3 strips of double-sided tape to the card, peel off and attach a piece of commercial felt. Trim to fit. Then wrap with your design, lace and finish with a piece of felt on the back. Just the right thickness. Happily, it has been accepted for Ventnor Secret Art.

Shh

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.